We offer immigration services and Visa services for international companies.sending senior staff to the UK .Normal process is to apply for one of the following types of Visa:

Entrepreneur Visa*

Access to at least £200,000 in investment funds held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions and disposable in the UK.

Sole Representative Visa*

This visa enables a Senior person within the company to travel to the UK and set up the infrastructure of the business.

The visa requires that you establish the first commercial presence of the company inside the UK.

Once either Visa has been issued by the UK immigration authorities to being more staff into the UK.

The Business will need to file for a Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa . First of all, the company must have a sponsorship licence. This is an application which is submitted online and for which a number of supporting documents are required, to ensure the organisation is eligible to hold a sponsorship licence.

Secondly, once the firm has been registered as a licensed sponsor, a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) must be applied for and then assigned it to the employee.

Once the CoS has been issued, the company applies for a visa to have the overseas employee transfer to fill a vacancy.

* there are other requirements